A blog dedicated to the logos and uniforms of the Minnesota Wild

Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday News & Notes

Unfortunately I don't have a full blog post for you all today. I do, however, have a few things to share.



Graphics Collection From ColorWerx

It's exactly what it sounds like. ColorWerx posted a collection of Minnesota Wild graphics on his blog. It's his collection of color-optimized graphics (he puts a lot of time into this and does an incredible job), which is pretty cool if you're into that kind of thing. It's his work, so I'll just post the link to his blog post:

ColorWerx: Minnesota Wild Graphics

More Concepts on the Way

News relating to the logos and uniforms of the Minnesota Wild only comes so often. Now that the season is underway, news will most likely be harder to come by for awhile. This means I will be posting more concepts that are sent in. I have a handful that have already been sent in that are ready to post, I'm hoping to get a few more. Remember to email your concepts to wildaboutdesign@hotmail.com!

I will also add that with the assumed lack of news coming our way I plan to explore some other options for the blog. If I am able to gain enough interest, another Concept Contest will be put together. There are also plans for some jersey critiques and other fun things.


Remember, keep your stick on the ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment