A blog dedicated to the logos and uniforms of the Minnesota Wild

Thursday, October 7, 2010

It Has Begun


The 2010/2011 NHL season is here! The Minnesota Wild opened today against the Carolina Hurricanes in Helsinki. But I'm not here to tell you about the game. Rather, I have two bits of logo/uniform related news to share with you. First off, the Wild wore special patches for the game. The 2010 NHL Premiere Logo was on the right chest for both teams today.



Also, the Wild did something different with their helmets today. They wore the 3rd jersey helmets with their home jerseys. Hopefully, this is a permanent move. The script logo replaces the circle logo on the green helmets. I did the same thing in my NHL 2012 project, and I really hope the Wild stick with this.





Enjoy the NHL season!

No comments:

Post a Comment