A blog dedicated to the logos and uniforms of the Minnesota Wild

Saturday, January 30, 2010

"Favorite Jersey Day"


From the official Minnesota Wild website,

"Happy "Favorite Hockey Jersey" Day! As mentioned on this page earlier this week, it's Hockey Weekend Across America, and today, you were supposed to wear your favorite hockey jersey to the office or school (but I'm pretty sure there is no school in Minnesota today). Your crack Wild staff donned their hockey sweaters as you can see from the photo above. I got all John Scott on everybody and pulled on the Michigan Tech sweater. Sure, I'd rather be wearing UMD Bulldog colors, but Santa keeps forgetting to bring me a Bulldog jersey, so I decided to wear the sweater that is not a threat to UMD's run at a MacNaughton Cup this year."

Some pretty sweet jerseys there.

No comments:

Post a Comment